Workplace Equity - LinkedIn Live ReplayMar 07, 2023
In recent years, the issue of workplace equity has been at the forefront of many discussions surrounding diversity, inclusion, and social justice in the modern workplace.
Despite progress made in some areas, inequities still exist that can prevent employees from achieving their full potential and negatively impact their career trajectories.
To delve deeper into this topic, we recently hosted a LinkedIn live broadcast held by Natalie Wilkins and Julie Beaudoin.
Here are key points they discussed:
- Difference between equality and equity
- What equity means to them personally
- How inequity shows up in the workplace
- Ways in which Thriving Talent team helps companies to be more equitable
- How equity can be tangible for someone working outside of HR in a company
- Advice on how to convince someone who is key in decision making that this topic is important
- and much more!
Whether you're a manager looking to create a more equitable workplace or an employee navigating the complexities of workplace equity, this conversation will provide valuable insights and strategies to help you create a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.