We offer tailored team development programmes, mixing individual coaching and team retreats. From equipping leaders on how to increase psychological safety, collaboration, innovation and performance, to organisational-level scans and solutions for teams.
Our programmes help teams and team members:
- Build trust individually and collectively
- Gain greater self-awareness for every individual and their impact on the team
- Engage in effective and collaborative communications
- Celebrate and manage differences in a positive and constructive way
- Strive for multi-dimensional leadership in every individual
- Inspire greater personal commitment and accountability
"Throughout the day the team were communicative, engaged, laughing and even dancing. That’s not by chance, but generated by the preparation and facilitation of the event. Looking forward to the next event in April"
WHO UHC Director
"We were fortunate enough to have Deborah Croft facilitate a half-day workshop to help us improve communication across a team of 18 finance professionals who had become used to working within their two distinct sub-units, generating a lot of inefficiencies and frustration. Even though we were unfortunately only able to spend half a day with Debbie, three months later, the team is still using many of the tools which she introduced us to and there has been a marked improvement! As one participant commented, this was not the type of workshop you enjoy because it represents half a day out of the office and a bit of a change, but rather an opportunity to do some self-reflection and learn some useful tips and practices to take back to the office with you and actually use on a daily basis. My only regret is that we were only able to spare half a day!"
UNHCR Deputy Director