BUILDING VISIBILITY & YOUR SPHERE OF INFLUENCE
- Are you wanting to advance your career but feeling stuck?
- Has the virtual working model affected your visibility and ability to network in your industry and company?
- Are you looking for ways to make this easier?
Join Thriving Talent in this free webinar to gain clarity and tools on how to easily and efficiently build visibility and spheres of influence so that you can advance your career.
Tuesday, 13 July 2021 at 12:00 CEST
(see time zone conversions below)
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THIS WEBINAR
With the COVID-19 pandemic, teams and individuals have had to adapt to new ways of working. This has of course impacted how we network - formally and informally.
When so many of us are working at home and there are even fewer opportunities to have those spontaneous and informal conversations around the coffee machine/water cooler, we miss out on moments to connect.
Our networking opportunities shrink and we risk becoming invisible.
Building a sphere of influence and being visible is critical to advancing one’s career - we can’t afford to not make it a priority!
During this 45-minute webinar you will:
- re-ignite your motivation to take control of your career and be more visible
- have the opportunity to alter your perspective on networking and building your sphere of influence through self-promotion
- take away tips to boost your virtual visibility, so that the impact of the pandemic no longer holds you back from creating and nurturing relationships.
Your webinar hosts
This webinar will be hosted by Jenna Clarke, Senior Partner at Thriving Talent.
Thriving Talent is an Inclusion & Diversity consultancy that helps organisations to foster inclusive and respectful cultures, advance women in the workplace and enable caring & career.