Draw Your Line: Managing your work-life boundaries
- Does the line between your work and home look more like a puddle?
- Do you have a hard time saying no and feel overstretched at work and at home?
- Are you looking for simple ways to create healthier boundaries?
Join Thriving Talent in this free webinar to gain clarity and tools on how to better manage your work-life boundaries for better results and less stress.
12 August 2021 at 12:00 CEST
(see time zone conversions below)
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THIS WEBINAR
With the COVID-19 pandemic, working from home removed one of the last remaining spaces between our personal and professional lives during one of the most chronically stressful times in history.
This webinar is an opportunity to take a step back, reflect, define and articulate your boundaries - for what you need to succeed at home and at work and how to graciously communicate this to others.
Less work, less stress, more energy for you to achieve better results.
As well, you’ll be able to model for family and co-workers how they can shape their boundaries for them to be and do their best.
During this 45-minute webinar you will:
- define your non-negotiables at work and home to improve your self-care
- receive a tool to help equitably share tasks at home with your partner and family members
- find out how to communicate boundaries with your co-workers
- draft an action plan to protect and honour your priorities
Your webinar hosts
This webinar will be hosted by Jenna Clarke, Senior Partner and Eleanor Nevill, Client Account Manager and Consultant at Thriving Talent.
Thriving Talent is an Inclusion & Diversity consultancy that helps organisations to foster inclusive and respectful cultures, advance women in the workplace and enable caring & career.